Uphill Lincoln II: The North-Eastern Suburbs
- NEIGHBOURHOOD BOOKLET SERIES
- Wigford: Historic Lincoln South of the River
- Lincoln’s West End: A History
- Monks Road: Lincoln's East End through Time
- Uphill Lincoln I: Burton Road, Newport & the Ermine Estate
- South-East Lincoln: Canwick Road, South Common, St Catherine’s and Bracebridge
- Brayford Pool: Lincoln's Waterfront Through Time
- Boultham & Swallowbeck: Lincoln's South Western Suburbs
- Birchwood, Hartsholme and Swanpool: Lincoln’s Outer South-Western Suburbs
- Lincoln's Castle, Bail & Close
- Lincoln's City Centre: North of the River Witham
- City Centre South
In this collection of articles by local authors, subjects as diverse as the County Hospital, the Greetwell ironstone mines, schools, churches, the Lincoln Enclosure Award, Lincoln Prison and housing are presented with many illustrations.
Editor Andrew Walker. 2010. (22 chapters, 72pp, £6.50).
Stockists of this title should include:
The Survey of Lincoln (by email)
Waterstones (High Street, Lincoln)
Waterstones (Exchange Arcade, Cornhill, Lincoln)
Jews Court Bookshop, Lincoln.
Lindum Books (4 Bailgate, Lincoln)
Pennells Garden Centres (North Hykeham)
Lincs Co-op - Carlton Centre