The Valuation as a spreadsheet
This spreadsheet is a large file - please be patient while it loads.
Column 2: Precinct code, within parish. Parish abbreviations:
Bene: St Benedict; Bots: St Botolph; John: St John; Mart: St Martin; Marg: St Margaret; Mart: St Martin; MleW: St Mary le Wigford; MMag: St Mary Magdalene; MotM: St Michael on the Mount; Nick: St Nicholas; Paul: St Paul; PArc: St Peter at Arches; PEas: St Peter at Eastgate; PetG: St Peter at Gowts; Swit: St Swithins
- Introduction to the 1828 Valuation
- Survey of the city in 1828
- The Valuation as a spreadsheet
- Boundaries of the parish valuation 'precincts' used in 1828-9
- Lincoln Rateable Values in 1828-9 - An 'estate agent's map'
- Part houses in the Valuation
- Malting - Lincoln's forgotten industry
- Short biographies of wealthier owners
- 1828 Valuation - the next stage