Projects: PUBS IN LINCOLN
Pubs in Lincoln - A History was published by The Survey of Lincoln in November 2017 as the first title in its Thematic Series.
Some material researched and produced for the booklet was not used for space reasons but it complements material in the booklet and deserves to be publicly available. This section of our website will present items related to the history of Lincoln's public houses, beerhouses, inns, breweries etc and we hope to provide updates and revisions to the text of the booklet if they become necessary.
- Lincoln's Pubs and Parliamentary Expenditure 1857 - 1862: Candidates' Expenses (Beryl George)
- Licensed properties owned by Dawber and Co. September 1905 (Andrew Walker, October 2017)
- Names of Lincoln`s inns, public houses, beer houses, hotels etc. up to 1939 (Paul Hickman, revised October 2017)
- Lincoln Pubs: Age Summary (Adam Cartwright, October 2017)
- Lincoln Pubs in 2017 (Adam Cartwright, October 2017)